Air Conditioner Maintenance, Air Conditioning Service & AC Service CompanyMobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Fairhope, AL, Tillmans Corner, AL & Daphne, AL
In the warm climate of Theodore, we demand a lot from our cooling systems. The best way to keep equipment operating reliably and at peak efficiency is through comprehensive maintenance. Through an extensive list of proactive tasks, the professionals from Head's HVAC protect and optimize your investment. The service is quick, simple, and cost-effective. We accommodate your schedule, arrive on time, and clean up after the job. We make sure there’s nothing for you to do or worry about.
Let us take care of all your AC service needs!Air Conditioning Service in Mobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Spanish Fort, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Daphne, AL, Fairhope, AL, Robertsdale, AL, Semmes, AL, & Tillmans Corner, AL
Waiting for your cooling system to malfunction before calling for service is a costly mistake. Not only will you suffer a disruption in comfort, repair needs are more time-consuming and expensive than seasonal maintenance. Have confidence that the NATE-certified technicians from Head's HVAC will serve your best interests. Since 1979, we’ve continued a reputation of integrity, quality, and affordability. Our goal is always to deliver cost-effective and long term solutions to your comfort needs. We have the experience you can trust.
Some of the many reasons to schedule seasonal maintenance from Head's HVAC include:
- Just by replacing a clogged air filter with a clean one, we can lower energy consumption from 5% to 15%.
- According to recent studies, combining charge adjustment, airflow improvements, duct sealing, and the elimination of non-condensables, can achieve HVAC energy savings of up to 30%.
- A great deal of air transfer is needed to cool your home. Airflow problems can reduce system efficiency by 15%.
- If airflow across the condenser coil is restricted by dirt and debris, the ability to reject heat outdoors is reduced.
- When dirty coils lead to improper operation, the compressor or fans are likely to fail prematurely.
- A/C vents provide a breeding ground for black mold, which can spread throughout your home every time cooling is activated. Exposure to mold can lead to severe respiratory problems.
- Mold growth, originating in the condensate drain collector, quickly expands into the evaporator coil, clogging narrow air passages and restricting system airflow.
- Aluminum fins on evaporator and condenser coils may become bent and block airflow through the coil.
- Clogged condensate drain channels prevent proper dehumidification. Excess moisture can discolor walls or carpets.
- If algae is allowed to thrive unchecked in the condensate drain line or the drain trap, a blockage can form. Condensate overflow can cause extensive damage by the time it is noticed by homeowners.
- Air conditioning equipment is designed to operate correctly with a predetermined charge of refrigerant gas. Refrigerant charge problems result in insufficient cooling.
- The correct electrical control sequence ensures that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously.
- Sealing leaky air ducts has the potential of delivering up to an extra half ton of air conditioning capacity.
- Checking the functionality of the thermostat safeguards comfort and energy costs.
- Scheduling maintenance in the spring allows time for replacement parts to be ordered and installed, eliminating inconvenient downtime.