Air Conditioning Installation, AC Installation Company & Air Conditioner ReplacementMobile, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Daphne, AL, Fairhope, AL, Theodore, AL & Tillmans Corner, AL
If you’re wondering if now is the time to upgrade to a modern, state-of-the-art cooling system – the answer is YES! There has never been a better time. Improvements in design and advancements in technology have pushed the envelope and led to intelligent, communicating systems that take comfort to an entirely new level. Energy efficiency, convenience, superior cooling, quiet operation, and pure luxury are just the beginning. There is almost no end to the exciting features and amazing rewards of these innovative systems.
So now you’re wondering, can I afford all that? Again, the answer is a resounding YES! The beauty of advanced design and system intelligence is the unprecedented energy savings. These cooling units literally monitor the interior environment and adapt to changing conditions, operating at peak efficiency and performance at all times. They cost less to operate, last longer, experience fewer repairs, and are covered by extensive warranties. If you’re struggling along with an outdated model, an upgrade will pay for itself in a very short time.
When it comes to air conditioning installation, we’ll help find what’s best for you!AC Installation in Mobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Spanish Fort, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Daphne, AL, Fairhope, AL, Robertsdale, AL, Semmes, AL, & Tillmans Corner, AL
How do you find the perfect system for you? The professionals from Head's HVAC have the industry experience, updated training, and product knowledge to accurately size, recommend, and install the ideal cooling solution for your exact needs. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we install the leading and most trusted products on the market today. For over one hundred years, Carrier has continued to raise the bar, and the results are unquestionable. Through the Carrier Infinity, Performance, and Comfort Series, every possible expectation, challenge, and convenience is answered.
Trust the NATE-certified team from Head's HVAC to get it right. We are the largest residential cooling contractor in Theodore and across Mobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Spanish Fort, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Daphne, AL, Fairhope, AL, Robertsdale, AL, Semmes, AL, & Tillmans Corner, AL. We have installed about 50,000 systems, and were the first certified contractor to use ENERGY STAR in the state of Alabama. We’ve built our business on integrity. When it comes to your complete comfort, nobody handles it better.
Some exciting reasons to face this summer’s brutal heat and humidity with a new Carrier cooling system include:
- The Carrier Infinity Series is ENERGY STAR qualified in all sizes and a Consumers Digest Best Buy Winner.
- SEER ratings up to 21.
- Two-stage compressor allows the system to operate primarily in low-stage for quieter comfort and superior dehumidification.
- Infinity control is total control. You can tailor temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed, ventilation, and more, all from a single device.
- With zoning capability, Infinity control remembers how each member of the family prefers their comfort and allows customization of up to eight zones.
- Infinity control answers the need to conserve energy when you’re out of the house, and creates perfect temperatures for your return home.
- Throughout the day, the Infinity system adapts to changing outdoor temperatures and indoor conditions, always maintaining optimum efficiency.
- Infinity control alerts you of filter and maintenance requirements.
- Enjoy energy tracking features that allow you to view your use right at the control, or from your PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Reduce dust mites. Dust mites love hot, moist air. Improved humidity control significantly reduces the number of dust mites.
- Superior dehumidification fights against mold growth. It only takes fourteen to sixteen hours for over-moist air to activate dormant mold colonies.
- Avoid the open window security risk of portable units.
- Maintain suitable humidity in all parts of the home or facility.
- Provide a constant and adequate supply of ventilation.
- Keeping windows closed, especially during times of high pollen count, provides relief to allergy sufferers.
- Effectively remove microorganisms, dust, soot, and other allergens from the air.
- Avoid noise pollution, exterior dust, and exhaust fumes by keeping windows closed.