Heating System Maintenance, Furnace Service Company & Heating ServiceMobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Tillmans Corner, AL, Fairhope, AL, Grand Bay, AL & Daphne, AL
Waiting for complete system failure before calling for professional service is a mistake. There is a nearly endless list of benefits you’ll enjoy from seasonal maintenance, and no good reason to neglect it. If you’re worried about time, cost, and hassle, the professionals from Head's HVAC ensure a convenient, quick, and simple process. Our team of NATE-certified professionals have the years of hands-on experience, factory training, and sophisticated tools to minimize disruption to your busy schedule and maximize results. We focus on energy savings, safe operation, and reliable comfort. Our goal is to make your heating system as a whole function as its best.
- Gas Furnaces
- Oil Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- & Much More!
Years of experience gives you peace of mind for your heating service!
Mobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Spanish Fort, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Daphne, AL, Fairhope, AL, Robertsdale, AL, Semmes, AL, & Tillmans Corner, AL
Since 1972, Head's HVAC has continued to expand our list of valued customers in Theodore and across Mobile, AL, Theodore, AL, Spanish Fort, AL, Grand Bay, AL, Daphne, AL, Fairhope, AL, Robertsdale, AL, Semmes, AL, & Tillmans Corner, AL through a commitment to integrity. We answer the need for economical, trustworthy, and quality service with a team of highly skilled and trained specialists, who are dedicated to doing the job right. While our local heating season isn’t all that long, your comfort during those months is no less important. The very best way to protect the continued enjoyment of your home or productivity of your commercial building, is through comprehensive maintenance.
Some of the important reasons to schedule regular service include:
- If soot builds up and spreads through vents, respiratory problems can result.
- Faulty wiring in an electric unit is a fire hazard.
- The heat exchanger must have an air (and gas) tight seal to safely separate the gases in the flue products inside the heat exchanger from the airstream passing over the outside surface.
- Many factors impact the integrity and life expectancy of the heat exchanger, including poor maintenance, poor design, overheating, and moisture.
- Dirty, improperly operating gas furnaces can produce deadly amounts of carbon monoxide.
- Older furnaces sometimes lack the necessary safety features to ensure shut down when problems develop.
- A disruption in the flow of air through the blower can cause overheating.
- Professional tuning keeps costs down and verifies safer operation.
- A well-adjusted system uses less energy and runs more efficiently, potentially saving 25% to 40% in total energy costs.
- Repair is usually triple the cost of a tune-up.
- System replacement is about fifty times more expensive than seasonal maintenance.
- Furnace manufacturers all recommend annual inspection and service performed by licensed technicians.
- A record of maintenance is normally required to continue warranty coverage.
- A faulty thermostat may degrade comfort or not allow the furnace to recognize the need to start heating.
- Duct leakage can steal 20% to 40% of the energy out of even well-adjusted heating and cooling equipment.
- Improperly operating gas or oil connections are a fire hazard and can present a health problem.
- Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors, place added wear and tear on components, and increase electrical usage.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of a carefully inspected, clean, and smooth-operating heating system.